Monday 18 November 2013

New Hippystitch Stock

Well - not long till my pre-Christmas events.  So I thought you might like to see some of the new items I've been working on.  In time for Christmas (shhh ...who  said that!) there's some cute knitted wire robin brooches ...

Knitted wire robins are flying in!

I've also been working on some more North Yorkshire People & Places brooches & map pouches ...

North Yorkshire People & Places Brooches & Map Pouches

And I've been gettting out the buttons for some new rings ...

Resin Button Rings

and some new brooches ...

Resin Button Brooches
Some threepenny bits have been added to the coin brooch collection ...


So there are some new things to look at as well as the favourites.  Take a look in the gallery for more pics of what I make ...


then come along to one of my events & take a look for yourself.  Details are here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment